Seller Marketing Plan
Our Systems Provide the Best-Selling Experience:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. See our Local Market Trends Reports for specific stats on your neighborhood.
2. Customized Pre-Listing Home Preparation Plan - It is important to make the best first impression possible. We offer a comprehensive pre-listing home preparation plan to make sure your listings stands out. Here are some of the options included with every listing.
- A Free Staging Consultation - We provided a free two hour home staging consultation.
- Seller's Guide - There are many things to complete before listing a home. We provide a detailed guide customized for every seller's unique situation.
- Detailed Home Valuation - Pricing your home can be one of the most stressful items for sellers. We review all the comps in person and discuss the best pricing strategies. Seller's also receive automatic status updates on the status for all the comps in their neighborhood.
- Home Repair & Upgrade Advice - It can be hard to know which home improvement items should be addressed or skipped. We help create a home repair/upgrade list that will provide the most return and can offer local contractor referrals.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers searches start on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. We make sure your listing will stand out with the following features.
- Custom website - featuring stunning HDR photos of your house on a mobile-friendly platform.
- HD Virtual Tour - Today's buyers expect a high-quality listing video. We provide an HD Virtual Tour of your house with music on a mobile-friendly platform.
- Featured Listings on Zillow and Trulia - Zillow is the #1 used real estate website and we post your home the same day it is listed or even before as a 'Coming Soon' listing if the photos are completed in time.
- Enhanced Package on Realtor.com - We make sure all your pictures show up on Realtor.com
- Syndication to All Major Websites - While most buyers will find your listing on the MLS or through sites like Zillow, Trulia or Realtor.com we make sure your house is posted on all major websites with accurate information.
4. High-End On Site Marketing - It is important to set the right first impression on your listing. Buyer's make home buying decisions as much on emotions as logic. Your house will have professional, high-quality marketing materials.
- Glossy Listing Brochures - The stunning HD photos of your house look amazing on the professional listing brochures we have created.
- Special Feature Placards - By creating cards to point out your home's options, we ensure all the upgrades in your house stand out to potential buyers.
- Over-Sized Signs - Buyers start forming opinions of your property the moment they drive up. We set the right tone with large professional yard signs.
- Sign Rider with Your Home's Website - Every listing has a sign rider with a QR Code and link to your properties custom website and virtual tour.
- Electronic Lock Boxes - For your safety and security we use electronic lock boxes on every listing. The secure 9-digit code is unique to each agent with an approved showing and changes daily.
5. Constant Communication - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and you are in good hands. The details and negotiations will be handled with care from our dedicated team, to ensure the sale of your home goes smoothly.
- Dedicated Transaction Manager - Our team has a full-time transaction manager ensuring everything goes as smooth as possible and all the contract dates are on track.
- CSS Showing Service - All showings are scheduled through a professional showing service with feedback being provided directly to you.
- Weekly Reports - Seller's receive detailed breakdowns of online traffic and showings every week.
- Online Contracts - All contracts are online for your convenience.
- 24/7 access to Your Files Online - Keeping up with the dates and deadlines or which forms are completed can be a task. We provide an e-calendar with all your dates and deadlines along with the current status. Sellers can access all their contracts online 24/7.
Additional Selling Resources